Deputy / Assistant Manager, Financial Projects (1-year Temporary Contract)
Job no: 3001260
Work type: Temporary
Categories: Accounting, Audit, Finance
You will be part of a dynamic team responsible to conduct requirements/design review, user acceptance test (UAT) and ensuring data migration activities are in accordance to approach and requirements. You must understand the Financial System’s functionalities, workflows and dependencies to identify potential solutions for implementation. Based on your understanding of the system, you will be required to review test cases to ensure accuracy and coverage in accordance to user requirements. You will also work with the vendor and business system owners to rationalise and streamline Finance data across multiple sources to facilitate data governance and analytics.
As part of the project team, you will need to ensure system documentation is accurate and complete, prepare the relevant system/module for 'go live', draft SOPs/training materials, support end-user training and change management activities. You should also possess good writing skills as you will be expected to provide updates to management on project status.
- Tertiary qualification in Accountancy, Finance or IT
- At least 3 years’ experience in a finance/accounting/IT environment with experience in implementing IT projects relating to Financial Systems (e.g. Oracle Customer Care and Billing)
- Experience in data migration methodology and/or data mining/analytics will be advantageous
- Able to work independently and perform under pressure and tight timelines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork oriented
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend