Executive / Project Engineer, Civil
Job no: 3001186
Work type: Permanent/Contract
You will play a lead role in managing the Contractors in the construction of new MRT Lines and / or enhancement to Existing Lines. You will be involved in the management of the contractors for Stations and Tunnel constructions in elevated or underground constructions.
You will be responsible for the safety, quality, progress and environment impact of the Contractors’ works. You will also assist in planning and managing the risks and cashflows of the various contracts as well as the issuance of instructions and assessment of variations/payments/claims.
• Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering with familiarity with the relevant local codes and transit construction
• At least 4 years’ experience in large-scale infrastructure projects
• A good appreciation of the constraints and interface requirements of civil and trackwork.
• Strong project management and leadership skills with proven track records
• Good communication (both oral and written) as well as presentation skills
• Team player who is analytical, resourceful and result-oriented
• Experience in the construction of Civil Defence shelters and underground MRT stations will be an advantage
• Candidates with very good relevant experience may be considered for more senior positions.
• Those without working experience are welcome to apply
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend