Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager, Financial Planning (VFM and PT)
Job no: 3001167
Work type: Permanent/Contract
Categories: Accounting, Audit, Finance
You will be part of the Finance team responsible to ensure governance and controls in public transport (PT) initiatives/ schemes as well as conceptualize, plan and implement LTA’s Value-For-Money (VFM) programme to drive economy, efficiency and effectiveness to ensure prudent use of resources.
To be effective in the role, you are required to work closely with various divisions within the Authority and external stakeholders on PT and VFM related matters. The main deliverables include but not limited to the following:
a) Establish, monitor, audit and report VFM initiatives and savings across LTA groups.
b) Partner with internal divisions to instil a culture and mindset of VFM across LTA through sharing and awareness building, aid in their understanding and internalization, and also administer the VFM campaign awards scheme.
c) Provide support to develop, plan and implement PT related corporate initiatives that contribute to delivery of the organization’s strategic objectives.
d) Participate in the drive for continuous improvements by streamlining/optimizing existing business processes and proposing innovative business solutions to achieve business excellence.
e) Liaise with various external stakeholders such as Auditors, Government Agencies and Ministries.
• Tertiary qualification in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent professional qualification
• At least 2 years of experience in Accounting environment with strong financial background
• Meticulous and proficient in Microsoft Office such as Excel, Words and PowerPoint
• Ability to conceptualize, frame and present initiatives
• Analytical with good interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent in both written communication and verbal presentation
• Committed, self-driven and a good team player
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend