Senior / Executive Project Engineer, Signalling
Job no: 3001150
Work type: Permanent/Contract
You will play a lead role in managing the Contractors to supply, design, install, test and commission the signalling system and Platform Screen Doors at MRT stations and trackside namely for Downtown Line, Thomson Line and enhancement to Existing Lines. You will be responsible for the safety, quality, progress and environmental impact of the Contractors' works. You will be involved in the planning and managing the risks and cashflows of the various contracts as well as the issuance of instructions and assessment of variations/ payments/ claims. You are also required to liaise with various parties, such as other project teams, contractors, designers, architects, stakeholders and appointed Railway Operator to ensure that the projects are well coordinated.
You will have an opportunity to work on state-of-the-art driverless automatic train control system, automatic train protection and computer-based interlocking systems.
• Tertiary qualification in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Relevant experience in large-scale infrastructure projects with relevant experience in safety, quality, contract and programme management
• Strong project management, decision making and leadership skills with proven track records
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Team player who is analytical, resourceful and result-oriented
• Good appreciation of the constraints and interface requirements of civil, trackwork, electrical and mechanical works
• Experience in the construction of underground MRT stations will be an advantage
• Those with more years of relevant experience will be considered for senior positions
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend