Senior / Executive Planner
Job no: 3001106
Work type: Permanent/Contract
The Active Mobility Group develops, promotes and regulates the use of active mobility (cycling, riding personal mobility devices, using personal mobility aids, and walking) as a key strategy in LTA’s Walk Cycle Ride vision. This includes overseeing the full value chain of activities from conceptualisation and planning to regulation and communications.
There are 5 main aspects of the Group’s work on Active Mobility:
ii. Infrastructure Design
iii. Promotion and Engagement
iv. Regulatory Policy
v. Device Sharing
We seek a dynamic individual with strong analytical and communication skills, and an interest in transport and urban planning. You will work closely with other government agencies to develop the plans and provide planning advice for both ongoing and future developments. You will also design and supervise data collection activities, analyse and interpret survey results, coordinate events, and perform related tasks.
• Tertiary qualification preferably in Civil Engineering, Town/Urban Planning, Geography, Economics, Engineering System Design or a related discipline
• At least 2 years of experience in urban or transport planning. Those with relevant experience in urban and transport planning as well as strong analytical capabilities can be considered for a more senior position.
• Experience in ArcGIS, Microstation/AutoCAD/sketchup will be preferred
• Experience in land use planning, transport planning and transport modelling simulation techniques, and knowledge of pedestrian and cyclist demand modelling and simulation tools will be an added advantage
• Excellent communication and writing skills
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend