Manager / Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager, Promotion and Engagement
Job no: 3001100
Work type: Permanent/Contract
The Active Mobility Group develops, promotes and regulates the use of active mobility (cycling, riding personal mobility devices, using personal mobility aids, and walking) as a key strategy in LTA’s Walk Cycle Ride vision. This includes overseeing the full value chain of activities from conceptualisation and planning to regulation and communications.
There are 5 main aspects of the Group’s work on Active Mobility:
ii. Infrastructure Design
iii. Promotion and Engagement
iv. Regulatory Policy
v. Device Sharing
You will be responsible for developing the public communication and engagement strategy to encourage the gracious use of infrastructure for cycling and personal mobility devices as well as adoption of active modes for commuting. You will translate the strategy into sustained nationwide campaigns/programmes and execute them to reach out to the public including key stakeholder segments such as active mobility users, community organisations and special interest groups. You will need to have strong communication and project management skills to work closely with the various stakeholders.
• Tertiary qualification in any discipline
• At least 3 years of relevant working experience preferably in public engagement and communications. Those with at least 8 years of relevant experience will be considered for senior roles.
• Highly adaptable, able to work independently and multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Good analytical, written and communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Word
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend