Senior Manager / Manager, VRL Service Transformation
Job no: 3001096
Work type: Permanent/Contract
Categories: Customer Service, Marketing/Business Development
You will be part of LTA’s Vehicle Registration & Licensing (VRL) Service Transformation team that will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to (1) envision the future of VRL services, (2) design, transform and implement a VRL system that is more technologically agile and future-ready to support its functions, and (3) enable the organisation to achieve that vision through various Smart Nation initiatives.
You will be working closely with our business partners (consultant and vendor) and various divisions in LTA, to understand the needs of our stakeholders, drive business process transformation, and ensure that the VRL system has the capabilities to support the various business functions. You will lead a team to drive and manage the VRL system development and implementation to ensure that our stakeholders’ needs and organisational goals are met. Your role includes, but not limited to, assisting the Division’s Deputy Director in overseeing the tender process and contract, planning and managing the development and implementation of the VRL system, providing assessment on any project issues as part of our timely updates to management etc, to ensure success of the project.
You will also lead and oversee any trial with industry partners on new technology and proof of concepts with an aim to enhance motor industry related services and better meet customers’ needs. You will drive the trial, plan and coordinate preparatory activities for the launch of the re-engineered business flow, draft legislative amendments, and work with the various stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
• Tertiary education in relevant discipline, with at least 10 years of relevant working experience
• Experience in conceptualisation, design and implementation of complex business systems will be an added advantage
• Must be a strong communicator with an excellent command of the English language – able to prepare and deliver clear written, verbal, and visual proposals to senior management (e.g. presentation, papers, and communications materials)
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• A self-directed learner with the right mindset to transform business processes
• Team player with excellent leadership, people management, interpersonal, communication and writing skills
• Resourceful, analytical, self-confident and thrive in a demanding work environment
• Organised, self-motivated and have positive attitude
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend