Manager, Financial Projects
Job no: 3001003
Work type: Permanent/Contract
Categories: InfoComm, Technology, New Media Communications, Accounting, Audit, Finance
You will be part of the team responsible to plan and drive Finance digitalisation initiatives by leveraging on technology to improve and streamline business processes, drive adoption of self-help tools and provide ongoing operational support to users.
As part of project implementation, you will be required to conduct user requirements gathering, facilitate user testing, support go-live activities and manage vendors to ensure contractual requirements are met. As part of operational support, you will be required to understand the Finance ERP system functionalities, workflows and dependencies in order to effectively identify potential solutions for proposal and implementation, and support enhancement requests. You will also need to ensure system documentation is complete and accurate, prepare/support user training and new SOP documents, and propose/implement strategies for driving change management to seek buy-in and acceptance of initiatives/systems. Experience with risk management to identify and mitigate potential project or financial control risk areas would be an advantage.
• Tertiary qualification in Accountancy, Finance or Business IT
• At least 5 years job experience as a business analyst in a computerized financial/management and accounting environment with strong financial background.
• Must be IT-savvy, energetic and enjoy non-routine project work
• Creative problem solver, analytical and critical thinker
• Able to work independently with excellent organisational and time management skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork oriented.
• Hands on experience in SAP ECC6.0, SAP Business Planning and Consolidation version 10.1 or RPA will be an advantage
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend