Senior Assistant Engineer (Roads & Transport and Vehicle Parking), Development & Building Control
Job no: 3000987
Work type: Permanent/Contract
You will process development proposal plans submitted for Roads & Transport and Vehicle Parking clearances to comply with LTA prevailing requirements and guidelines.
Your role includes conducting site inspection to verify site conditions, preparing written directions and meeting with professional architects / consultants. You will also need to attend to public enquiries and feedback on street works and vehicle parking matters.
• Diploma in Civil Engineering
• Resourceful, analytical and able to thrive in a demanding work environment
• Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Self-motivated, able to multi-task and keen to learn
• Prior experience in dealing with public
• Possess Class 3 driving licence
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend