Senior/ Executive Engineer, Rail Ticketing Projects
Job no: 3001147
Work type: Permanent/Contract
Working with leading edge Contactless Smart Card technology, your key role includes implementation of Transit Ticketing projects (bus and rail system) and ensure projects delivered on time; You are expected to co-ordinate between Operators, contractors and other stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of projects.
You will assist in the control, delivery and effective execution of the projects. You will prepare projects’ specifications/tenders by studying the products’ designs, users’ requirements, and performance standards and complete the technical studies and prepare the cost estimates. You will also be developing the project management plan, plan projects’ schedules, activities and work breakdown structure. You are to control and monitor Contractors’ work progress and ensure compliance to design, contractual and safety requirements. You will also be liasing with Civil and System Wide Contractors to ensure expeditious resolution of interface problems and disputes, assess project risks and their mitigation and prepare project status reports to management.
• Tertiary qualification in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering with minimum 5 years of relevant experiences in project management or management of electro-mechanical or/and IT system
• Able to review architectural and engineering drawings
• Resourceful team player with initiative, integrity and the ability to work under pressure as well as able to work independently
• Ability to organize, plan and supervise project activities
• Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills
• Clarity of thoughts and demonstrate ability to lead a small team of technical/project staffs
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend