Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager, Collections & Refunds
Job no: 3000914
Work type: Permanent/Contract
Categories: Accounting, Audit, Finance
You will be part of the team responsible for a broad spectrum of finance functions including overseeing the collection and settlement of revenues. You will be required to work closely with users from internal divisions and vendors to enhance business processes and internal controls, involve in requirements' studies, lead and support your staff in user acceptance tests, follow up with vendors/users, implement and review Standard Operating Procedures and documents relating to revenue collection, accounting and reconciliation.
You will also oversee the reimbursement process for the funding framework from ministries, ensure proper billings, liaising with relevant parties on queries relating to reimbursement, projected cashflows and its utilisation, implement and review the Standard Operating Procedures relating to these areas.
• Tertiary qualification in Accountancy, Finance or Business Studies
• Preferably at least 3 years’ experience in running Finance operations
• Good working knowledge of various finance processes such as budgeting and revenue collections
• Able to work independently and perform under pressure and tight timelines
• Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Hands on experience in SAP financial system will be an advantage
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend